Have you made an upcoming appointment with one of our dentists and, because of the pandemic, you’re not sure what to expect when you arrive? Rest assured, our team has thought of everything to ensure your safety and comfort. New measures, which are easy to follow, have also been implemented.
- At the entrance, our staff will take your temperature by using an infrared thermometer on your forehead. You’ll also be asked to disinfect your hands.
- A form must be completed in order to eliminate the risk posed by any symptom linked to a virus or other.
- Our coatroom is temporarily closed, so you’ll be given a bin in which to store your personal effects such as coats, handbags, etc. You’ll need to keep it with you from the entrance to the treatment room, and back.
- The chairs in the waiting room are now 2 meters apart in order to respect social distancing measures. Only children and people with reduced mobility can be accompanied by another person, unless arranged in advance.
- Each treatment room is now equipped with a HEPA air purifier to filter and eliminate bacteria, dust—and viruses, of course!
- The rinsing technique before treatment has also changed slightly. You’ll be asked to rinse for one minute and gently spit into a cup (not the sink).
- You’ll be cared for by staff protected from head to toe, with medical masks and uniforms that are removed and changed between each visit.