Orofacial pain and TMJ pain: Here are the main musculoskeletal/occlusal signs
What to look for?
This is a three-part article.
Part 1 : Symptoms
- TMJ pain
- TMJ Noise
- Limited opening
- Ear congestion
- Vertigo (dizziness)
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ear)
- Dysphagia (difficulty swallowing)
- Loose teeth
- Clenching / Bruxing
- Facial Pain (nonspecific)
- Tender, Sensitive teeth (percussion)
- Difficulty chewing
- Cervical pain
- Postural problem
- Paresthesia of fingertips (tingling)
- Thermal sensitivity (hot and cold)
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Bell’s Palsy
- Nervousness / Insomnia
Do you have any of these symptoms?
Call our offices today for a consultation.
Approved by Dr Lechner
Dr. François Lechner founded the Prisma Dentistes in TMR more than 30 years ago. Over the course of his practice, he has developed his skills in general and family dentistry and is proud to offer a complete service to his patients. He is also interested in neuromuscular dentistry and the management of sleep disorders.